Jen's Retreat Farmstay, Whangara, East Coast, NZ
Jen's Retreat, B&B Farmstay, Whangara East Coast NZ
Jens Retreat now permanently closed . .
I am writing to inform you that my husband and I have decided to retire from our Farmstay B&B Accommodation.
We have enjoyed the past 19 years of having people to stay, and on occasions when we have been overseas, we have visited some of our guests in their homes.
This will take effect as from 14th March 2020.
I would like to take this opportunity in saying thank you to you all for providing online booking accommodation via your web site.
Rick & Jenny Loffler
Jen’s Retreat Farmstay B&B
One minute off Pacific Coast Highway. Long established family farm.
Old Homestead surrounded by roses that compliment a large country garden.
Whangara Beach - New Years Day 1st January 2018: - Note: our Korean guests message written in sand.
* Marine Reserve is only 5 mins away, ideal for snorkeling in and boat ramp 10 mins away, for deep sea fishing.
* 10 minute drive to Whangara, where the "Whale Rider" movie was made.
Your hosts: Jenny & Rick Loffler
36 Glenroy Road, Whangara, Gisborne
Phone (06) 862-2879
Home website: www.jensretreat.nz
A lot of our activities are "in season"
* Feeding lambs.
* Shearing sheep. This is 2x a year.
* Haymaking in the summer, Dec./Jan.
* Can go for walks around the farm.
* Tour of farm going around all our stock etc.
Jen's Retreat B&B Farmstay, 36 Glenroy Road, Whangara, Gisborne NZ.